1. You can use a gua sha tool on the face, body and scalp, and it’s best to use with an oil or rich cream – but never on bare skin.
2. Press the gua sha tool flat on the skin and gently glide it up and out, starting with the neck, jawline, smile lines and cheekbones. Between three and five times per area. Always taking short strokes in just one direction all the way to the hairline.
3. Press the tool flat to the skin under the eyes, and glide outward towards the hairline to soothe and de-puff.
4. Lift brows and forehead area by stroking the tool horizontally over the brow bone and upwards, to tighten and lift. Once you reach the hairline, wiggle the tool to release tension.
5. Gently stroke down the neck up to the collar bone, and wiggle to drain fluid.