Black Obsidian cleanses negative energy from our bodies, minds, and spirit. It’s born out of fast cooling lava, which flows from volcanos. It may also draw out the tension and stress from the body and replace it with relaxation and calm.
Due to natural variations in stone, every hand-carved gua sha is unique in pattern and color. The stones + crystals we use are authentic and natural.
Using a jade gua sha tool at home essentially gives your face a mini workout ― you are stimulating blood circulation, which increases the amount of oxygen + nutrients to the skin, which can improve skin health.
- Dramatically increases microcirculation
- Improves lymphatic drainage
- Reduces swelling and puffiness
- Lifts and tones the skin
- Reduces sagging and loose skin
- May decrease fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves oxigen + blood + nutrient flow.
This is a fragile product, treat and wash carefully.
1. You can use a gua sha tool on the face, body and scalp, and it’s best to use with an oil or rich cream – but never on bare skin.
2. Press the gua sha tool flat on the skin and gently glide it up and out, starting with the neck, jawline, smile lines and cheekbones. Between three and five times per area. Always taking short strokes in just one direction all the way to the hairline.
3. Press the tool flat to the skin under the eyes, and glide outward towards the hairline to soothe and de-puff.
4. Lift brows and forehead area by stroking the tool horizontally over the brow bone and upwards, to tighten and lift. Once you reach the hairline, wiggle the tool to release tension.
5. Gently stroke down the neck up to the collar bone, and wiggle to drain fluid.