Pocket Gratitude Journal
A gratitude journal is, quite simply, a tool to keep track of the good things in life. No matter how difficult and defeating life can feel sometimes, there is always something to be grateful for. It’s impossible to feel sad and grateful at the same time.
Gratitude journaling is a practice that has proven to:
- Opening the door to more meaningful relationships.
- Improving physical health.
- Relieving tension and reducing stress.
- Improving psychological health.
- Enhancing empathy and reducing aggression.
- Better Sleep.
- Improving self-esteem.