Rose Quartz purifies and opens the heart at all levels to promote self-love, deep inner healing, and feelings of peace. It provides a deep sense of personal fulfillment and contentment, allowing one the capacity to truly give and receive love from others. Rose Quartz is the stone of universal love.
Due to natural variations in stone, every hand-carved gua sha is unique in pattern and color. The stones + crystals we use are authentic and natural.
Practiced in (TCM) Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years, Gua sha is a massage technique that helps increase circulation and lymphatic flow in your face + body.
FACIAL gua sha helps to improve the function of the skin which helps with many skin conditions; Deep lines and wrinkles, sagging skin, rosacea, acne, acne scars, pigmentation, dark circles & puffiness. It retrains the muscles of the face, relaxing them, strengthening, lifting, and toning. If you’ve ever felt tension on your face, around your jaw, or between your brows, gua sha might be the tool you’re missing.
BODY gua sha aims to move energy, known as qi or chi, around the body. The treatment involves using a gua sha tool to rub the skin in long strokes, applying enough pressure to create mild redness if DIY. Gua sha may help to break down scar tissue and connective tissue, improving movement in the joints. Gua sha is also known for helping reduce the appearance of cellulitis.
Using a jade gua sha tool at home essentially gives your face a mini workout ― you are stimulating blood circulation, which increases the amount of oxygen + nutrients to the skin, which can improve skin health.
- Dramatically increases microcirculation
- Improves lymphatic drainage
- Reduces swelling and puffiness
- Lifts and tones the skin
- Reduces sagging and loose skin
- May decrease fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves oxigen + blood + nutrient flow.
Pair it with our TLC Dry Oil for safe and gentle practice.
- Relax, take deep breaths, and move slowly, with intention.
- Hold the stone flat and connected to the skin with light to medium pressure.
- Start with your neck, always. The neck is responsible for what is happening with your face, really take your time in the neck area and be gentle, lots of lymph nodes in that area.
- Drink plenty of water before, during, and after gua sha.
- Practice this ritual as often as daily or 3-5 times a week.
- For best results, perform each movement 5-10 times per area
- Avoid working on problematic areas, breakouts, open wounds, raised scars, or any irritations.
- If you recently had Botox, wait three to four weeks or consult to your doctor.
- Avoid working on any areas with fillers.