TLC Dry Oil
- 100% natural
- Vegan + Cruelty-free
- Ethically + Sustainably sourced
- Non-comedogenic: It doesn't clog pores!
- Instant smoothing effect on the skin
- Reusable + recyclable packaging
Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed oil), Prunus dulcis (Sweet almond oil), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot kernel oil), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba oil), Rosa canina L (Rose-hip oil), Tocopherol acetate (Naturally derived vitamin E), Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium essential oil), Citrus bergamia Risso et Poiteau (Bergamot essential oil - furocoumarin free)
Please patch test before use.
SKIN Apply 3-4 drops of your TLC Dry Oil onto cleaned skin + neck and lightly pat or massage in an upward motion. AM/PM. Softens and smooths out the skin, keeping it moisturised and glowing.
Tip: Use the TLC Dry Oil as the last step on your skincare routine. Oils tend to block the absorption of water based products, like your daily face creams.
HAIR Dispense 1-3 drops in the palm of your hands, rub between fingers and gently scrunch through wet and/or dry hair. Tames frizz and transforms lifeless, damaged hair into luscious, shinier and healthier looking locks.
Tip: Use daily as a pre-styler and finisher, add a few drops to your hair mask, or leave in as an overnight treatment.
NAILS Apply 1-2 drops directly onto nails and gently massage the cuticles until absorbed. Protects and stimulates nail growth
- Dry lips? one drop will do!
- As makeup primer, or mixed with foundation for a dewy look.
- As a firming treatment – oil up cleaned skin, and gently massage face with your hands or preferred Gua Sha tool.
1. You can use a gua sha tool on the face, body and scalp, and it’s best to use with an oil or rich cream – but never on bare skin.
2. Press the gua sha tool flat on the skin and gently glide it up and out, starting with the neck, jawline, smile lines and cheekbones. Between three and five times per area. Always taking short strokes in just one direction all the way to the hairline.
3. Press the tool flat to the skin under the eyes, and glide outward towards the hairline to soothe and de-puff.
4. Lift brows and forehead area by stroking the tool horizontally over the brow bone and upwards, to tighten and lift. Once you reach the hairline, wiggle the tool to release tension.
5. Gently stroke down the neck up to the collar bone, and wiggle to drain fluid.